Rigging Point Charge (greater than 100 lbs.)
- Weekly Advanced rate = $480 each (includes .5 ton hoist)
- Weekly Standard rate = $572 each (includes .5 ton hoist)
Rigging Point Charge (less than 100 lbs.) (6-point minimum)
- Advanced rate = $60 each
- Standard rate = $72 each
Scissor Lift Daily Rental
- Advanced rate = $400
- Standard rate = $490
Scissor Lift Weekly Rental
- Advanced rate = $805
- Standard rate = $960
* Additional charges may apply for atrium equipment
* Equipment Rental Rates are subject to a 24% service charge.
* Every (6) .5 ton hoists will require (1) Rigging Cable Lot – $185.00 per cable lot.
Rigging Labor Rates:
Four or eight-hour minimum required.
- Advanced rate = $100 per hour
- Standard rate = $120 per hour
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5p.m. = Straight Time
- Monday – Friday, 5 p.m. -Midnight = Time and 1/2
- Monday – Sunday, Midnight – 8a.m. = Double Time
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – Midnight =Time and 1/2
- Sunday, All Day = Double Time
- Holidays**, All Day = DoubleTime
**Holidays = New Year’s Day,Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
**Please note, above rates do not include any applicable Florida State Sales Tax
ROOM DIAGRAMS – CAD DRAWINGS
Follow the links below to download CAD files of Disney Event Group’s meeting spaces in the Orlando, Florida area.
SAFETY AND EGRESS REVIEW
Reedy Creek is the local governmental entity that reviews all floor plans for safety and egress. Below is their contact information. Submit your room floor plan drawing to them for review and approval. You will then need to forward the Reedy Creek APPROVED drawing to the Hotel Convention Services Manager for review and final approval. Any other questions regarding the room layout, staging or house equipment should be discussed with the Hotel Convention Services Manager.
Laurie D Brandon CFPE 18-0127
Fire Plans Examiner
Fire Inspector/Arson Investigator/EMT
Reedy Creek Improvement District
Office (407) 828-3295
Cell (407) 468-0962
Reedy Creek Main E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDER RIGGING SERVICE
- For Production Rigging Requests, please follow this link to complete an online Rigging Advance for Rigging Services.
- For your Exhibit Booth Rigging Requests, please follow this link to complete an online Exhibitor Rigging Request.
- For Power Distribution Requests, please follow this link to complete an online Power Advance Request.
- Click here to download the Electrical Services Pricing Guide
- Please contact Ashley Mitzenmacher for more information on Electrical Services: 407.756.0403, email@example.com